Friday, 23 August 2013

1/2 Marathon Training - Week #4

Another pretty decent week of training. I've been pretty consistent the past few weeks, which has been great. I had to do my long run solo again this week, which was tough, but I got through it. Temps weren't off the charts hot either for once, which made for easier running.

Here is my weekly recap:


Monday - I jumped on the treadmill during nap time for a quick 3 miles! I always run an 8:34 pace on the treadmill for some reason, it is my comfortable pace. Zero incline (i know, I know..)


Tuesday - We had plans that evening so I knew I had to get on the treadmill for a quick run during the day. By 3 miles I was feeling good and not quite ready to quit, so I continued on until 4 miles. Again 8:34 pace...next week I need to step it up a notch and do some faster paced short treadmill runs!


Wednesday - I had to long-run solo this week as my sister wasn't able to make it. I had 7 miles slated, and I did pretty good...6.84 at a decent avg pace of 9:16.


Thursday - My Mom was on vacation this week, so Noah and I joined my parents for a 5 mile hike our near the cottage. We went after Noah's morning nap and didn't wrap up until after 1pm. We missed Noah's bottle and lunch but he was a trooper and didn't mind in the slightest! Was I ever stiff after this hike and my long run the night before...ouch!


Friday - Hubs was home as this was a local holiday, so after we went to the parade I went for a quick 3 miles outside. It was TOO HOT for a mid-day run, and I nearly died!

Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment